Fire alarm, GLB branding speaks for itself
Design, installation and maintenance
GLB Fire Protection is often called to do complete upgrades of outdated smoke and fire detection systems.
The main components of fire alarm systems are the fire detection panels, manual stations, smoke detectors, thermal detectors, bells and horns.
GLB Fire Protection takes charge of all the steps, from design to activation of the fire alarm system:
Fire Alarm Process – From Design to Activation
- Conception & Design
- Visit of the site and requirement assessment;
- Development of the best solution.
- Installation process /implementation with minimum operation/user disruptions
- After-sale services
- Client training on use of the system;
- Flexible schedules that fit your needs;
- Diversified inspection service offers.