Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
Aerosol – Fixed Systems
Aerosol fire suppression is a new cutting-edge fire protection technology.
GLB is a Stat-X certified and authorized distributor.
Portable type model (First Responder) available here.
- Clean agent (almost no residue deposit);
- Very rapid suppression;
- Use at very wide range of temperatures (-40°C to 54°C);
- Air delivery authorized;
- Very rapid re activation after use;
- The protected area does not need to be completely sealed. Agent compensation is possible.
- Release panel activated version available;
- Independent activation version available;
- Cannot be used for areas normally occupied;
- Limited lifetime;
- Protection in total immersion only;
- Reduced visibility during release.
- No ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- No global warming potential (GWP).
Stat-X fixed units can be either electric, thermal or manual according to the protection requirements. Different discharge capabilities are available depending on the hazard to protect.