Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
- Clean agent;
- Made up solely of gases present in the atmosphere;
- Available in high or low pressure;
- Very flexible in terms of hydraulic elements;
- Provides a cooling effect on the fire and reduces the quantity of oxygen;
- Can be used for local applications or total flooding.
- Requires large storage space;
- Ideal for industrial risks, class B fires or electrical equipment;
- Very strict safety measures due to suffocation and CO2 exposure risks;
- Installation prohibited in spaces normally occupied;
- Costly maintenance of equipments;
- Reduced visibility during release.
Contributes slightly to the greenhouse effect.
Equipment Re-Activation Time
Long and costly unless the low pressure model is chosen.
Learn more about the following applications/characteristics :
LP Demonstration – CO2 discharge system